Last summer I participated in a secret sister demonstrator exchange at the stamping forum I visit frequently. These are a couple of the cards I made for my Australian sister.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!
Creation is a better means of self-expression than possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed. --Vida D. Scudder


6 comments:
Great cards!
Thanks, Jen! These two in particular where a lot of fun to make.
wow, Kris, I really like that first one a lot - but seems like a lot of work! But great colors and texture. Good job.
Thanks! I think that first one looks more complicated than it is -- I'm thinking about revamping it for a class I'm hoping to hold in March or so.
Both designs are very cool. I like the cat stamp.
Thanks, Rachel! You know, I know I've done at least one other card with "Cool Cat," because it was why I originally bought the set, but I don't have a photo of it on Flickr. Hmm.
Also, *makes mental note*
Post a Comment